Quality of service MAURY
Transports Maury is committed to providing a high-quality service that is acknowledged by all clients.
A satisfied customer is often a loyal one. That is why we do our utmost to meet their satisfaction:
- Spoken and written language: French and English
- Drafting (in French or English) of a detailed and precise estimate
- Detailed itineraries
- Travel time
- Safety information (working time, amplitude, etc.)
- Suggestions to optimise safety
- Elements included or not included in the price quote
- An order confirmation or a transport contract is sent after acceptance of the quotation
- Based on the estimate
- Attached document indicating all useful information such as driver(s), telephone numbers, maps, insurance contracts
- The general and special terms and conditions of sale
- Follow-up of the order.
- Any modifications are immediately sent back to the client.
- Billing without any unpleasant surprises (with loyalty point counts).
- Latest generation vehicles.
- Our drivers' profiles:
- Equipping our drivers with a MAURY outfit suitable for the service they provide.
- Regular maintenance of the vehicles followed internally by a workshop manager and a mechanic.
- Training our complementary drivers for the compulsory courses (FCO, FIMO):
- Rational, economical driving.
- Conflict management.
- Helping and accompanying users on our services
- In-house training courses on the company's commercial policy and ethics
- Training our employees:
- To the various tools and computer software.
- Welcoming and informing our clients.
- Social :
- Presence of a staff representative and his assistant who facilitates communication with management.
- Interesting salary
- Profit-sharing agreement.
- Employee savings plan.
- Gift vouchers.
- Respect for the environment:
- Transports MAURY is committed to the Charter for CO2 reduction for three years (renewable) " OBJECTIF CO2 ". A customised action plan set up to reduce fuel consumption and consequently our CO2 emissions.
Ask us your questions on 09 74 56 12 26
Trust Transports Maury with all your group trips in Occitania, including Languedoc-Roussillon and Midi-Pyrénées.
Our company guarantees customer convenience and a comfortable trip, with total peace of mind.
A fleet of minibuses is available for rent. Each vehicle has its own capacity (16 to 28 seats). One of the company's most spacious vehicles is the Iveco Wing.
This minibus offers optimum comfort and can accommodate 28 people. Its leather and velvet reclining seats are equipped with seat belts, footrests, individual reading lights and individual air vents.
Choose a well-maintained and comfortable minicar for your travels
- Trip organization
- Touring vehicles
- Rental of vehicles and trailers
- Passenger transport
- Efficient and comfortable vehicles
- High-quality service
- A committed and dedicated team
Midi-Pyrénées, Occitania, Languedoc-Roussillon
Advantages of minibus rental
Coach and minibus rentals have experienced steady growth in recent years. Thanks to this service, it is possible to cater for various occasional, short-term rental needs.
Compared to other means of transport such as trains or planes, minibus rental offers excellent value for money.
Since many people will be joining in, you can share the rental fees.
This type of vehicle is ideal for group trips as it provides both comfort and a friendly atmosphere. Besides, we offer a group transport service.
Transports Maury has the solution for a comfortable trip
Send us your queries via the contact form.
Our company's minibuses are: