Enjoy all the convenience of coach transport.
We can pick you up from the OCCITANIA Pyrenees-Mediterranean region (Toulouse, Montpellier...).
Depending on the length of your visit, we can also pick up groups from Paris/Île-de-France, Bordeaux-Biarritz (Aquitaine), Limousin, Auvergne and Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur.
Our company is well known in the travel and transport industry. We guarantee high-quality and personalised services.
We offer services that meet your group transportation needs.
The Occitania region:
- Ariège (09), its prefecture is Foix
- Aude (11), its prefecture is Carcassonne.
- Aveyron (12), its prefecture is Rodez
- Gard (30), its prefecture is Nîmes
- Haute-Garonne (31), its prefecture is Toulouse
- Gers (32), its prefecture is Auch.
- l'Hérault (34), its prefecture is Montpellier
- Lot (46), its prefecture is Cahors.
- Lozère (48), its prefecture is Mende.
- Hautes-Pyrénées (65), its prefecture is Tarbes
- Pyrénées-Orientales (66), its prefecture is Perpignan.
- Tarn (81), its prefecture is Albi.
- Tarn-et-Garonne (82) its prefecture is Montauban
- We provide high-performance, comfortable and regularly renewed and maintained vehicles.
- We carefully consider your requirements and ensure that we offer the right transport solutions.
- Transports MAURY is committed to the Charter for CO2 reduction for 3 years (renewable) " OBJECTIF CO2 ". A customised action plan set up to reduce fuel consumption and consequently our CO2 emissions.
- Our professional, trained, reliable and responsive team is at your service.
Enjoy the many advantages of coach transport:
- Safety: The coach is one of the safest means of transport.
- Ecology: Coaches are cleaner than cars.
- Economical: Generally speaking, the coach is the cheapest means of transport, considering the number of passengers.
- Conviviality: There is nothing better than travelling in a group with friends, colleagues, etc.
- Sports or cultural associations,
- Works councils,
- Transporting workers..,
- Tour operators, Travel agencies, Event agencies ..,
- Local authorities such as Departmental Councils, Regional Councils, Town Halls..,
Passenger coach transport (national and international) on request